Worship Audio Archive
- 10.19.14 Sermon: "Mountain View" Matthew 28:16-20 (Dr. Jay Kieve)
- 10.12.14 Sermon: "Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts" I Corinthians 12:1, 4-7 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 09.28.14 Sermon: "Will We Go or Will We Stay?" Matthew 21:28-32 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 09.21.14 Sermon: "Jarring Grace" Matthew 20:1-16 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 09.14.14 Sermon: "The Long Walk of Forgiving" Matthew 18:21-35 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 09.07.14 Sermon: "What You Believe Matters" Matthew 17:1-8 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 08.31.14 Sermon: "Wise and Understanding or Simple and Stiff-necked" Proverbs 8:1-5 (Dr. Marion Aldridge)
- 08.24.14 Sermon: "A Song of Hope" Psalm 131, Matthew 15:29-32 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 08.17.14 Sermon: "Reconciling the World" II Corinthians 5:16-21 (The Rev. Blake Hart)
- 08.03.14 Sermon: "Limping After God" Genesis 32:22-31 (The Rev. Amy Stertz)
- 07.27.14 Sermon: Student Ministry Sunday, Mark 12:28-31 (Mr. Jesse Eisenman, Miss Sarah Laurence, Miss Madison Martin, Mr. Reece Berry, Mr. Bruce Nation, Dr. Gordon Eisenman)
- 07.20.14 Sermon: "Frustrated Goodness" Matthew 13:24-30 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 07.06.14 Sermon: "The Inner Struggle" Romans 7:14-25 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 06.29.14 Sermon: "Transforming Prayer" Matthew 16:24-25 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 06.22.14 Sermon: "Honest Prayer" Luke 18:9-14 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 06.15.14 Sermon: "Prudent Prayer" Genesis 1:26-28 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 06.08.14 Sermon: "Finding God in Our Stories" Acts 2:1-21 (The Rev. Amy Stertz)
- 06.01.14 Sermon: "The Cosmic Christ" Acts 1:6-14 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 05.25.14 Sermon: "The Lord Will Provide" Genesis 22:1-14 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 05.18.14 Sermon: "Becoming Living Stones" I Peter 2:4-6,9-10 (The Rev. Mary Carol Anderson)
- 05.11.14 Sermon: "God Knows Our Name" John 10:1-10 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 04.27.14 Sermon: "Good News for Doubters" John 20:24-29 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 04.20.14 Sermon: "Looking at Life with Easter Eyes" Matthew 28:1-6 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 04.17.14 Sermon: "Taste the Mercy of God" John 13:21-35 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 04.13.14 Sermon: "Staying for the Whole Parade" Matthew 21:1-11 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 04.06.14 Sermon: "Graveyards on the Way to Easter" John 11:1-6, 17-27 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 03.30.14 Sermon: "Having Your Eyes 'Christ-ed'" John 9:1-12 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 03.23.14 Sermon: "The Gift of Amazing Grace" John 4:7-29 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 03.09.14 Sermon: "Yes or No" Matthew 4:1-11 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 03.05.14 Sermon: "Just a Little Ashes" Joel 2:1-2, 12-17 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 02.23.14 Sermon: "Cloud Watching" Hebrews 12:1-3 (Dr. Pam Durso)
- 02.16.14 Sermon: "Choose Life" Deuteronomy 30:15-20 (The Rev. Amy Stertz)
- 02.09.14 Sermon: "Don't Miss the Spirit of Christ" Matthew 5:13-16 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 02.02.14 Sermon: "The Key to Life" Matthew 6:25-33 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 01.26.14 Sermon: "The Community of Disciples" Matthew 4:17-22 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 01.19.14 Sermon: "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" John 1:43-51 (the Rev. Dana Everhart)
- 01.12.14 Sermon: "Living Your Baptism" Matthew 3:13-17 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
- 01.05.14 Sermon: "Light for the Dark Days" Matthew 2:1-12 (Dr. Fred Andrea)
Aiken's First Baptist Church Podcast
Podcasting is simply a way to syndicate and distribute audio files across the Internet so that anyone may choose to “subscribe” to them. It automatically downloads the audio you want to hear. Once you subscribe to a podcast, your computer will automatically check for new episodes and download them directly to your PC and/or portable MP3 player without requiring you to do anything. Then you can listen to the audio anytime you want to… exercising, driving, working outdoors, etc…
Is it free to subscribe?
The FBC Aiken podcast is completely free of charge.
What if I don’t have an iPod brand portable MP3 player?
You do not have to use an iPod brand player in order to subscribe to a podcast, but without it, you will need to know the URL which contains the correct information about the podcast. The URL for the FBC podcast information is http://fbcaiken.podcastpeople.com. Most any media player can read this information. See the instructions for your media player for more information.
What if I don’t have an MP3 player at all?
One of the main benefits of podcasting is that it updates your portable MP3 player automatically, but if you don’t use an MP3 player, you can still listen to the audio directly from your PC without having to manually download the audio files each week. Podcasting automatically downloads the audio you want to hear.
Where do I get the iTunes software?
The iTunes software is free and may be downloaded from the iTunes site at http://www.apple.com/itunes/
How can I locate and subscribe to the FBC podcast?
In the iTunes music store, you can type “Aiken's First Baptist Church” in the music search box, press “Enter” and it should take you directly to a screen with information about the FBC Aiken podcast. Click the “subscribe” button in the lower-right corner of the screen and follow the instructions. If you do not use the iTunes software, consult the documentation for the media player software you are using.